The Quality Assurance department of TECHNIXS was created to meet the requirement of our policy on exceeding the demands of our clients as regards work quality. Our Quality system is based on ISO 9000 model for Quality Assurance in design / execution, maintenance and post job analysis. Contained in our Quality Manual is our Quality plan describing the application of this quality system.
Our 7-point Quality Policy approach is drawn from the following perspective:
- Risk Management
- Continuous Improvement
QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEMS
- A system for updating the Organization’s Quality Plan and / or procedures manuals to encompass controls necessary to manage the work based on ISO 9000.
- System for preparation, checking and approval of documents / procedures.
- System for contract review
- System for application of unfamiliar standards and codes.
- System for dealing with changes or revisions.
- System for application of codes, standards and specification requirements.
- System for control of interface activities and CO-ordination measures between various departments and offices during all phases of the work.
- A system to implement clear, effective and efficient information and documentation system.
- A system to qualify personnel and ensure the suitability of staff.
NON CONFORMANCE CONTROL
Whenever a non-conformance is observed, we ensure that immediate and adequate corrective actions are taken for adequate appraisal i.e, audit and inspection activities and proper corrective measures are taken to prevent a similar occurrence.